Automatic Strapping Machine (RO-M Fusion)
€92.61 (€75.29 excl. VAT)
Automatic strapping machine for universal applications.
Note: Strap not included with the machine
The automatic strapping machines of the RO-M series have been standing the test of time across the world. They are solid, reliable and easy to operate. In the latest generation RO-M Fusion, modern technology meets tradition. The tried and tested high-end standard 3 sealing unit sets new standards for automatic strapping machines at entry level. The compact machines are ideal for strapping smaller parcels and stacks. Their small footprint means they can be used in the smallest of spaces. If needed, the RO-M Fusion can be fed simultaneously at the front and rear thanks to its pivoted operation panel and its high output of 55 strapping cycles per minute. This avoids idle times for operators.
The RO-M Fusion is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
Printing: For wholesalers who need to strap different products reliably within short time frames.
Cardboard packages: For quick strapping of many packages within short time frames.
Distribution/Mail: At distribution centres where high-quality work within minutes is in high demand.
- Thermostatically controlled heat-weld sealing
- Wear-free DC drive, brushless motor technology
- Strap end detection with ejection of remaining strap
- Easy strap coil change and threading system
- Automatic strap loop ejection when machine cycles without bundle
- Turning operation panel 90° – 0° – 90°
- Toggle switch for super soft strapping of individual or very delicate packages
- Wear-free, controlled strap track system
- Adjustable strap tension via potentiometer
- Energy saving drives
- Electronic control
- Hinged front table top
- Sturdy foot pedal for cycle start
- Structural coating RAL 5010, gentian blue
- Table top length 600 mm, alternatively 700 or 800 mm
- CE marking inclusive conformity declaration
Up to 55 cycles / min. at a frame size of 600 x 500 mm
600 x 500 mm
800 x 600 mm
1250 x 600 mm
800 – 905 mm
Standard machine grade 5, 8 or 12 mm PP straps
The machine is adjusted to one of the mentioned strap widths.
Strap tension 2.5N “soft” – 250 N (adjustable)
Strap coil dispenser:
Core diameter: 200 mm
Core width: 190 mm
Max. outer diameter: 430 mm
Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph, 1L+N+PE
Power consumption: ca. 0.2 kW
78dB (A) – noise measured per DIN 45 635 part 27
Standard 3 sealing unit
180 – 240 kg
Note: Finance is for machine and equipment not packaging and materials.
"*" indicates required fields
Evolution SoniXs MC-6
Evolution SoniXs MS-6-KR-ZV
Evolution SoniXs MS-6-KR
Evolution SoniXs MS-6-VA
There are no reviews yet.