Robopac Genesis Futura HS
Automatic single carriage stretch wrapper that allows low investment costs and, consequently, high levels of competitiveness guaranteeing low consumption of electricity, high reliability and long service life.
- Output Capacity up to 110 P/H
- Cube Technology
- Nip and Tuck Tail System
Single pre-stretch carriage machine with possible predisposition for future upgrades to add second pre-stretch carriage.
Furthermore, construction solutions were adopted to minimise transport costs and installation time with economic advantages for the end user.
- S-Pattern: Lower neckdown, maximum savings
- Low TCO: Reduced total operative costs
- Dynamic Parachute: Best in class solution for ring position locking, standard component for maximum operator safety
- Modular Design: Prepared for quick upgrades setup
- Quick and Flexible setup: Quick and easy replacement of most components
- Wrapping Cycle Flexibility: Possibility to start and finish wrapping cycle at any position on the load
Standard Technical Features
|Pallet Dimensions||mm||400×600 – 1220×1220|
|(min-max)||inches||16×24 – 48×48|
|Maximum Pallet Height||mm||2000|
Standard Reel Features
|Film reel height||mm||500|
|Max reel diameter||mm||250
|Optional film reel height||mm||750
Standard Electrical Features
|Standard power supply voltage and frequency||V-Hz||400-415 ± 5% – 50 ± 1%|
|Optional power supply and voltage and frequency||V-Hz||380-480± 5% – 60 ± 1%|
Standard Pneumatic Features
|Compressed air pressure||Bar||6 ± 1|
Note: Finance is for machine and equipment not packaging and materials.
"*" indicates required fields
Robopac Genesis Thunder HS/2
Robopac Genesis Futura 40
Robopac Helix Max
Robopac Helix 4 Evo
There are no reviews yet.