There are 2 models in the Masterplat range of Pallet Wrappers both available in Transpallet version.
The FRD standard stretch film carriage and the PGS power pre-stretch film carriage.
The standard models wrap pallets up to 2200 mm high, although 2400 mm, 2800 mm and 3100 mm wrap heights are available.
- Excellent compromise between economic savings and performance
- Pallet stabilization
- Ease of use with the User-friendly panel
- 3,5 Inches color graphic display
- Parameter selection jog: programming
of the cycles in a simple and intuitive way
- 6 programs that can be set
- HMI App
The new control panel combines the Master Jog Dial with graphic display with intuitive icons to make it easy to set up and to select the correct wrapping parameters for each of your loads.
- 6 adjustable programs
- “Single wrapping” cycle
- “Double wrapping” cycle
- Cycle “Double wrap with top sheet”
- Cycle with presser (presser opt.)
- Turntable rotation speed
- Up / down carriage speed
- End of wrapping delay
- Pallet height
- Film tensioning
- Intermediate wrappings quantity
- Upper and lower wrappings quantity
The FRD film carriage with Mechanical Brake is manually adjusted and has an indicator to show the tension setting. There is also a tension on/off lever to allow film to be released for attaching to the pallet without altering the film tension. This system allows tension to be constant and not effected by the size of the film reel.
The PGS film carriage is fixed gear 250% power pre-stretch and the force to load (tension) is controlled by a strain gauge, adjusted on the control panel. There are also options of 150%, 200% and 300% gears on this machine.