Robopac Orbit R
- The Orbit Range is where two technologies meet.
- The flexibility needed by high speed and high performance line machines becomes available on Entry Level horizontal machines to be added to work cells or integrated lines.
- New S.K.I.D. clamp which allows to have an extremely short film tail for a perfect packaging
- Use and Maintenance Manual + troubleshooting inserted in the HMI
- Fixed Mechanical pre-stretch 150% on all carriages
- Performance: Up to + 25% productivity / speed and flexible reel width dimension
- Sustainability: Film saving thanks to the pre-stretch option on all range
- Usability: Better accessibility thanks to the new design of the machine
- Flexibility: New rings dimension (product oriented) and the double reel on all range
- Robustness: Less noise and vibrations thanks to the sturdy support frame
- Accessories: Options dedicated to the most varied working needs and perfect packaging thanks to the performance of the new clamp
|Orbit R 5
||Orbit R 9
||Orbit R 13
|Ring diameter (mm)
|Reel width (mm)||120/250||120/250||250|
|Ring rotation Speed (rpm)||up to 180 (W=125 mm)
up to 150 (W=250 mm)
|up to 120 (W=125 mm)
up to 100 (W=250 mm)
|up to 80 (W=250 mm)|
|Working Pressure (bar)||6||6||6|
|Clamping and cutting unit||std||std||std|
|Power Supply Voltage (V)||400 V 3Ph + N||400 V 3Ph + N||400 V 3ph + N|
|Power Supply Frequency (Hz)||50||50||50|
|Installed Power (kW)||1,6||2,8||3,2|
Note: Finance is for machine and equipment not packaging and materials.
"*" indicates required fields
There are no reviews yet.