Robopac Technoplat 2000
Technoplat 2000 is a high-performance, highly automated wrapping station for an end-of-line packaging. The design, materials and dedicated software applied to developing this in-line wrapping machine are based on the highests standards of quality and safety.
The high stiffness of the frame, along with the resistance and reliability of all rotating parts, controls and functions guarantees top efficiency and durability even in arsh working conditions.
Technoplat 2000 is for industrial requirements for high productivity.
- Colour Touch Screen
- The control panel is the brain of Technoplat 2000, here lies the heart of the machine and technology Robopac ie Multilevel-Control.
- The graphical interface of the latest generation allows an easy and immediate use of all available functions.
- Turntable diameter (mm): 1800
- Max load weight (kg): 1500
- Turntable speed (rpm): 5÷15
- Variable rolls speed (m/min): 8÷11 or 12÷15
- Carriage up-down speed (m/min): 1,5÷5,5
- Maximum product dimensions (LxW) (mm): 1200×1000
- Maximum product height (mm): 2400 std. 2800/3100 opt.
- Working height (mm): 400÷550
- Film carriage type: PDS, PVS
- Film stretch: adjustable from panel
- Film pre-stretch: fixed 250% std (PDS), variable 150-400% (PVS)
- Forklifting: front and rear
- Power supply voltage (V): 230 V 1Ph + N
- Power supply frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Installed power (kW): 4 (PDS) 4,3 (PVS)
- Max reel dimensions (mm): 500 x 300
- Max reel weight (kg): 20
- Film thickness (μm): 17÷35
Note: Finance is for machine and equipment not packaging and materials.
"*" indicates required fields
Robopac Genesis Thunder HS/2
Robopac Genesis Futura HS
Robopac Genesis Futura 40
Robopac Helix Max
There are no reviews yet.