Robopac Technoplat 3000
Technoplat 3000 is a high-performance, highly automated wrapping station for an end-of-line packaging. The design, materials and dedicated software applied to developing this in-line wrapping machine are based on the highests standards of quality and safety.
The high stiffness of the frame, along with the resistance and reliability of all rotating parts, controls and functions guarantees top efficiency and durability even in arsh working conditions. Technoplat 3000 is ROBOPAC’s answer to industrial requirements for high productivity.
- Siemens color touch screen control panel.
- Rollers Length Lr (mm): 1100 std. 1300 opt.
- Turntable diameter (mm): 2130 (Lr=1100), 2200 (Lr=1300)
- Max load weight (kg): 1500
- Turntable speed (rpm): 5÷15
- Carriage up-down speed (m/min): 2,5÷7
- Maximum product dimensions (LxW) (mm): 1200×1000 (Lr=1100), 1200×1200 (Lr=1300)
- Maximum product height (mm): 2200 std. 2400/2800/3100 opt.
- Working height (mm): 400÷550
- Film carriage type: PGS, PVS
- Film stretch: adjustable from panel
- Film pre-stretch: fixed 250% std (PDS), variable 150-400% (PVS)
- Forklifting: lateral
- Power supply voltage (V): 400 V 3Ph + PE
- Power supply frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Installed power (kW): 3,5 (PGS) 3,9 (PVS)
- Max reel dimensions (mm): 500×300 std / 750×300 opt.
- Max reel weight (kg): 20
- Film thickness (μm): 17÷35
Note: Finance is for machine and equipment not packaging and materials.
"*" indicates required fields
Robopac Genesis Thunder HS/2
Robopac Genesis Futura HS
Robopac Genesis Futura 40
Robopac Helix Max
There are no reviews yet.