Material: PolyolefinThickness: 19 microns
Length: 1000 metres
Storage Temperature: -60°F till 90°F
- Polyolefin Shrink Films are now the most sought Shrink Films in the Packaging Industry.
- These shrink films offer 80% shrinking properties (both directions) along with better transparency and remains odourless when heated and cooled.
- POF Shrink Films does not emit Chloride on heating, this is an important advantage over PVC Shrink Films.
- Centerfold POF Shrink Films are used for packaging various products.
- These films can be used across all industries as these films also comply with food grade.
- Shrink Wrapped products using POF Films can be stored between -60°F till 90°F.
- POF Shrink Films will have less build up on sealer wires, thereby saving costs on replacement of the sealing wire & routine cleaning.