Dear Valued Customer,
Southern Tapes & Packaging has been deemed as an essential service and we are OPEN for business.
We have taken the Government’s directive and it is with this mind that we have reduced onsite staff to essential employees only.
The welfare of our staff, you our customers, and all our families and friends, is of the utmost importance and we ask for your patience and understanding during these very difficult times we are all experiencing.
The following actions have been taken to ensure we meet government guidelines and allowing us to provide you, our loyal and valued customer, a quality product and service.
- All necessary staff will remain on site from 9am-3pm, Monday to Friday. This is subject to change as we continue to monitor the situation*
- No onsite visits or collection of orders will be facilitated.
- Collection service will only be provided with the prior agreement of the sales team in the case of an emergency.
- Please pay by card where possible when placing the order by phone
During these difficult times we ask you to plan where possible so as to avoid stock outs and unnecessary delays.
- Plan your requirements for the coming weeks and months with our sales team if you can.
- Allow at least 48hrs for all deliveries.
- Stay in contact with us, we are here to help and ensure your business has as little disruption as possible.
*Please check our website and social media for updates
On behalf of all of us here at Southern Tapes & Packaging we would like to let all of our customers know that we are thinking of them at this incredibly hard time and that we will be here for you when you open your doors again.
Until then, stay safe.
The Southern Tapes Team